[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Want to know Wednesday

Lea williams leanicole1988 at gmail.com
Thu May 21 15:02:00 UTC 2020

I was given the options to move on to the first grade or stay another
year in kendagarden something about me being smart enough but a bit
younger than the rest of the class.

I begged to stay because I loved painting and all the fun stuff we did.

I was sighted then.

We had also sprayed shaving cream on the desks covering it and drew
pictures in it. It was to help us learn to wright and to learn our
shapes.

When i was about 7 I was taught by my great grandmother and aunt how
to crochet. I learned how to make a dolly or one of those round table
top things that looks lacey. My aunt had one. I asked how to make it
so she taught me.

On 5/21/20, Bernice Bird via NFB-Krafters-Korner