[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Want to know Wednesday

Bernice Bird bernice.j.bird at gmail.com
Thu May 21 15:18:08 UTC 2020

One of the few good things the school for the blind did was to teach me how
to knit in fifth grade. Also how to sew. I made a plaid jumper also. My
teacher was kind of mean though. She said I should learn to use the sewing
machine, because I was a big girl and should make my clothes. I wasn't so
big I couldn't find clothes for pity sake. Oh, well, thank God there are
many many crafts to learn and enjoy.
Bernice