[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Safety pin classes

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Sun May 24 05:12:44 UTC 2020

 am thinking of ordering the supplies and making up the kits.  I need to know who would be interested in taking the class and purchasing the kits from me.I will not have a price for the kits untill I find out how many kits you folks would want.  I am putting the list of what I have in mind and I will get back to you with prices.
 will plan on ordering all the supplies and not sure exactly how many kits I will have.  I will need the funds and how many of each kit you want.I need to know who would be interested in these classes.
August approx. 4 "  Angel kit.

September:  Scarecrow approx. 7"   If I can get Len to teach the pumpkin lighted class I am leaning toward the midddle size pumpkin as we never did that one.October I will do some of the pony bead Halloween ones as I have a couple I never taught before.November a lighted christmas tree around 14" tall.January a heart shape small candle holder.Please send me off list what you would be interested in for the kits.
Joyce