[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Sewing classes

Lea williams leanicole1988 at gmail.com
Sun May 24 14:17:04 UTC 2020

I have everything but the jelly roll. I have a bunch of insul-bright
like maybe 10 yards of it. It tends to make a crinkle sound so I
prefer a cotton batting.

I have a binding maker and a few yards of double fold binding in black
but love to make my own.

I found the batting real cheep on Walmart actually.

On 5/24/20, Joyce Kane via NFB-Krafters-Korner