[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Class reminder for May 26

Courtney F. Smith cmfulghum at gmail.com
Tue May 26 01:58:30 UTC 2020

Just a reminder that there will be a loom knitting class tomorrow night, May 26  at 8 PM Eastern.

We will continue working on the 10-stitch technique.

If you are brand new to Loom kniting, please join us! There will be time for me to work with you as well.

Call-in information is below:

(605) 313-5111

Access Code: 442790#

Remember, as a courtesy to all Class members please Eliminate as much background noise as possible. If you are not able to illuminate the background noise, please mute yourself by pressing*6  to mute your phone. To unmute press the same key sequence. Class seems to go much more smoothly when there is little to no background noise. Not only does it help your fellow classmates, it also helps you to concentrate & hear the instructor.

Thank you & happy looming!