[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Class reminder for May 26

Lea williams leanicole1988 at gmail.com
Wed May 27 11:23:47 UTC 2020

I had a long day yesterday with work, cleaning and grocery shopping. i
was in bed by 6 and sleeping fast. Woke up at 4 this morning. I hope
that class was fun. i had wanted to call in but I also needed to
sleep. I am sure snoring wouldn't be interesting for anyone to hear.

On 5/25/20, Courtney F. Smith via NFB-Krafters-Korner