[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Stitch Fiddle

slerythema at gmail.com slerythema at gmail.com
Sat Nov 7 06:44:46 UTC 2020

I examined the website and the reason you had problems is because it CREATES
charts. It does NOT convert charts to text.

Hope this helps.

By the way, on Android, Excel will convert pictures of tables into usable
excel spreadsheets. Sadly, when I tried it on a small chart, it just kept
telling me there was no data. Knitting charts are like a spreadsheet table
but the data inside them is usually a shaded cell, unshaded cell, cell with
a dot in the center, cell with a line running corner to corner so none of
this was recognized. I had hoped to be able to select one cell with "image"
and then do a find replace with what that cell represented. It was a no go.

Cindy