[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Crafts of the Middle Ages

hosbornejr at gmail.com hosbornejr at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 14:12:30 UTC 2020

Good Morning Jewel, first of all, welcome back to the group.
How about knitting or crocheting?
I do believe that these crafts have been around since the middle ages.
I know that knitting was done by ancient mariners who knitted to mend their nets or to pass the time on long sea voyages.
I like to knit, crochet and loom knit.