[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Knitting in the round but not from the beginning of the project

Cathy Flesher flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 17:03:51 UTC 2020

Hello Tracy and Cindy,

I’d like to thank you for replying to my post. I have successfully joined the neck for the sweater. It took awhile only because I ended up dropping so many stitches using the dk weight yarn while making the kfb’s that I finally switched to a worsted weight yarn. Of  course this meant I had to make another swatch and  make pattern adjustments.
so onward and upward.

May God bless you.
 Cathy F