[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Woe is me

hosbornejr at gmail.com hosbornejr at gmail.com
Sun Nov 22 21:05:20 UTC 2020

Would using a stitch marker help?

-----Original Message-----
From: NFB-Krafters-Korner <nfb-krafters-korner-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Deborah via NFB-Krafters-Korner
Sent: Sunday, November 22, 2020 1:33 PM
To: 'List for blind crafters and artists' <nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org>
Cc: misslady0971 at gmail.com
Subject: Re: [NFB-Krafters-Korner] Woe is me

Hi Cathy,

I did do the lifeline once, just to see if I liked it, and the only thing I have to say is that you have to make sure you have the beginning of each round marked really carefully and not lose sight of where the beginning is.  What I mean is that you have to make sure that you know where the beginning of the row is so if you took out a bunch, you could figure where to start, and you have to make sure the direction is correct.

I can't remember anything about it as it was a long time ago, but I did try it.

I have no trouble taking out projects in the round when I do stitch by stitch, which is what I usually do, but if I take out a bunch of rounds, I have to be very careful where I start the round and I don't like doing it.  <g<

Deb B.