[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Guided by love socks

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Fri Oct 2 14:18:59 UTC 2020

I was looking on Ravelry for a guide dog dishcloth pattern, and I found,
among other things, Guided by Love socks.

It says that the socks have a lace pattern of pawprints on the instep and up
the leg, and "guided by love" in braille around the cuff.

Doesn't that sound neat?!  No idea whether the pattern is written or
charted, though, but I'm going to try and find out.  It costs $8.  When it
came out, the maker was donating the money to The Seeing Eye.

Tracy