[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Craft Hang Out Reminder

ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 15:19:11 UTC 2020

Come one, come all to a fun time and place to kick back, work on that UFO
and visit with our crafting family!  Do you need some time to work on that
special gift?  We set aside some time on Friday evenings to do just that.

At 5:30P.M. EST is when we get started. Feel free to pop in when you can.
Stay as long as you want and leave when you want.

Grab your telephone and call 786 577 1020

Access code:614370#

Looking forward to visiting and crafting you this evening!

Tammy