[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Want to learn to Crochet?

ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 3 21:45:46 UTC 2020

Hello!

Since we have new members around here, I wanted to welcome you and share
the opportunity to join the Beginning Crochet Class. Are you curious?
Interested? Wanted to learn for years?  Well, now is your lucky day!
Smile!  Pop over to www.krafterskorner.org <http://www.krafterskorner.org>
and sign up for the class.

This class meets on the 1st & 3rd Tuesdays of the month.  On those Tuesdays
there are two opportunities to participate.  At 1:30P.M. EST the class is
held on Zoom.  The 7:30P.M. EST  class is held on the telephone. You are
welcome to participate in one or both of these class times.

When you sign up for the class, you are added to a class specific listserv.
The only messages posted to that list are class reminders, Zoom link and
telephone numbers for joining the class and Crochet related information.

If you want to get started, jump in anytime.  If you like small projects,
come participate.  We are currently working on a gift bag.  The pattern
calls for only 1 color but you can make it your own and have fun making it.
The upcoming project is going to be a Christmas stocking. That has been on
my "Want to Make List" for a long time.  Smile!

If you are left-handed, come join us, you won't be the only leftie in the
group. If you want some extra help out of class, that is doable too.  The
goals are to be successful, learn something new and most important is have
fun doing it.

I look forward to having you in class!  If there are any questions, just
ask.  I promise, I don't bite.

Hahahaha!

Tammy