[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Ravelry steps

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Sun Oct 4 15:21:52 UTC 2020

These are the steps I took to get the Guided by Love sock pattern:

Go to ravelry.com

Log in.

Select patterns

Put guide dog into search box

Use l to move through list items until I found Guided by Love, then hit
enter on it.

Find Buy it now and hit enter

Select Buy Now button to go to Paypal

Buy with Paypal, then select Return to Merchant

Select "Download File".

I hope this is clear.  It's notes I scribbled for myself and to share.

I'm a bit disappointed the pattern won't let me save as text.  I like to do
that, then put it into my braille notetaker for easy reference.

It looks like an interesting pattern, with some techniques I don't know yet.
Though I've decided I prefer German short-row technique to the wrap-and-turn
technique, so I may change the pattern accordingly for myself.

Tracy