[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Additions to Ravelry advanced search

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Sat Oct 10 11:37:05 UTC 2020

Thanks Suzanne.  I'll give that a try.
Tracy

-----Original Message-----
From: NFB-Krafters-Korner [mailto:nfb-krafters-korner-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Suzanne Bailey via NFB-Krafters-Korner
Sent: Saturday, October 10, 2020 4:32 AM
To: List for blind crafters and artists
Cc: Suzanne Bailey
Subject: Re: [NFB-Krafters-Korner] Additions to Ravelry advanced search

 Hi Tracy, I logged into revelry on my laptop rather than my phone and it was much easier to navigate. I eventually found the braille option, it was under the filter of pattern insructions, there you can select from written, chart, screen reader access, braille etc. The search that I was doing didn’t come up with any braille option but I’m sure that more will be added over time, plus I was looking under looming so there were fewer patterns. Hope this helps :)

Best wishes.