[NFB-Krafters-Korner] michelle's pumpkin class

misslady0971 at gmail.com misslady0971 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 16:08:08 UTC 2020

Hi,

I have been very sick and still am so forgive me if this email makes
nosense.

Is it too late to sign up for Michelle's class?  I haven't felt like being
on the computr or talking or anything, and I wouldn't have been on here now
but I had to do an invoice and remembered the class.

Thanks and if it's too late, sorry, Michelle.  I did want to attend your
class-especially as it's the first one.  Give you support, don't you know?

Deb B.