[NFB-Krafters-Korner] michelle's pumpkin class

Cathy Flesher flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 17:21:13 UTC 2020

hi Deb,

I am sorry to hear that you have been so ill. I pray you will be healthy soon.

I believe the class you are asking about is Shelley’s knitted Toilet Paper Cozy. This class is still open for sign up and will be so until the closing date of October 21. The class will be held on
 October 28 and November 4 at 8:00 p.m. eastern.
To sign up go to
Https://www.krafterskorner.org/students.

Sure hope you will be fully recovered by then.

May God bless you.
 Cathy F