[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Fun new beading classes

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Fri Oct 9 01:25:27 UTC 2020

I am squeezing in two classes prior   to Halloween.  If I could find one
more spot I would make it three classes.

The October 23rd Friday at 8 PM will be the Boo class and go on over & sign
up ASAP.  I put in another one for October 30 at 8 PM Eastern  and this one
is the little Jack O Lantern pin.  You will need to get your own  supplies
as I do have the safety pins, but the seed beads I ordered yesterday and
won't have them in time.

So here are the supplies you need:

I am not sure so I purchased both sizes:

1] #2 safety pin or maybe it was 2 inch safety pin for each pin

27[ 1 1/16 inch safety pins

Seed beads size 11/0

Black, purple, white, orange, green, red, light blue.

That will getus thru until New Years.  I will squeeze another one of these
classes in between Christmas week.

If you have difficulty finding the safety pins contact me.

I know you only need 2 green, but I plan doing some more of these in the
future

Joyce Kane