[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Fwd: new helpful and amusing new post on our blog!

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Tue Oct 20 23:44:24 UTC 2020

Cathy,

To clarify this with everyone as this was edited  and some of the information was left out.  The glue that Cathy is first talking about is not the  Alleene’s tacky glue.  I do not know the name of this glue that she was using.

I did love Cathy's story as she sent it to me and asked for a little more information on the glue I recommended and below is what I had added to Cathy's note.

I wanted to provide you with a little more information:

aleene's Original tacky glue bottle
This is not as thick as the jar glue, but it has a bottle with a tip [maybe 1 /4" and it has a screw top that allows a directional way to put the glue in place.  This glue dries clear and is much thicker then example": Elmer's glue

aleene's Super Thick tacky glue 4 ounce jar
This       is what I recommended .  It dries clear.  As long as you screw the  top on tight it will last a long, long time.  If you find you cannot open the jar, just run it under some warm/hot tap water & twist.  I try taking a wet paper towel and cleaning the top/lid after each time I use it.  I have a jar of this that I have had for maybe 6 years.

You can find both these glues in Amazon and most crafts stores carry the bottle glue.

Joyce Kane
Joyce Kane
Joyce Kane
 Kane Kids Shop