[NFB-Krafters-Korner] I can't believe it!!!

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Wed Oct 21 00:15:10 UTC 2020

What is it?  All my beading classes have had plenty folks in attendance, but
this class only 4 people signed up for it!?!?   Now do tell,  is it because
I did not make kits???    Are you getting lazy??  Who would have not missed,
if I had made kits?

I had a few more of these that I was planning before the Holidays?  Should I
not plan on those classes?  Are the beads too small?

Heck, my class is at 8 PM Friday night and there seems to be a good crowd
that shes up on Friday nights.

Come on people talk to me and give me some insight as I am really trying to
give you something different to do and a variety?  The Boo is adorable.
Heck the pumpkin is just another Jack O Lantern.

Joyce Kane