[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Poinsettia class students

Deborah MacIlroy debmacilroy at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 18:46:26 UTC 2020

Hi there Jill, I never received the instructions for making the pedalss and the leaves. I remembered how to make the leaves, so I have made those but I do not remember how to make the-pedals. Can you send me those instructions? I will work on them in our craft hang out this afternoon. Thanks. Deb
My email address is Deb macilroy at gmail.com

Sent from my iPhone