[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Poinsettia class students

Cathy Miller guillcat at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 21:00:38 UTC 2020

Hi Jill and All,
I was able to pick up the yarn that I ordered for this project from my home yesterday.  But it was a very long day with the traveling and cleaning out the refrigerator and freezers.  Still no power, but we have running water.  Today has been busy working with insurance and etc.  I now need to set up a work space in this hotel room so I can listen to the pattern while I work on the petals, but probably won’t get to the leaves by tomorrow.  I forgot to pick up the special tiny knitting device when I went home and won’t have another chance until Tuesday.  Hurricanes are notorious for disrupting crafting routines, so I will listen tomorrow and learn all I can.  Really looking forward to being with everyone again.

Cathy Miller