[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Poinsettia class students

Jill Rossiter jillbilly4 at comcast.net
Sat Sep 5 01:26:01 UTC 2020

Cathy,
I am so glad that you were able to visit your home.  I hope everything goes well for you getting your home back together again.  Don't worry about the special loom, I have written up instructions for 3 different ways of making the center.  I am sure one of those will work if you choose to try them.  Look forward to getting together tomorrow.
Jill