[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Cable needle

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Fri Sep 25 15:59:21 UTC 2020

Henry said he likes the gullwing cable needle, which is the one with a wave
in the middle, so I decided to get one and try it.  It is nice.  My stitches
fell off the first time, but then I figured out I had to stick the
non-working end into my work, and now my stitches stay on fine.  It's
little, and fits nicely into my knitting basket.

It worked so well, I decided to also try the straight wooden cable needle
with the little ridges.  That one is nice, too.  It's very light and little,
so it also fits easily into my knitting basket.  And it just sits where I
put it on my work, holding the loops with the ridges.  No complications at
all.

Thanks Henry for inspiring me to try different cable needles.  I always
thought the candy cane was the only one for me, but now I like these others
better.

Tracy