[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Remember Meet the Blind Month

Ramona walhoframona at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 14:12:46 UTC 2020

Thank you, Jill, for this message. Good thoughts! There are many zoom discussions in various affiliates of the NFB, and fall state conventions are beginning. I hope somebody can think up more ways for this division to help nonmembers learn more about abilities and accomplishments of the blind. Fun with other members is great, and we do that well. Probably our facebook page and blog are the best things for reaching others. You people who are good at that are helping, too. Thanks to all.