[NFB-Krafters-Korner] sweater

Yolanda Thompson ylt999 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 10 15:57:08 UTC 2021

So I just bought it. The PDF seems a bit challenging with a screen
reader. I converted it to word out of Adobe and it translated to a
language I do not speak. I used MS online translator to change the
docx file back to English, but it wasn't pretty.
I have now just copied and pasted from PDF to notepad and it might be doable.
Tracy, how did you get the pattern into a screen readerr friendly format?

On 4/10/21, Deborah via NFB-Krafters-Korner