[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Mod podge?

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 15 23:21:42 UTC 2021

I’m sorry that project was so frustrating. I was amazed at how easy it was. A lot of my stuff ends up looking like a kid did it but this actually looked like an adult project. You have to pick a pattern that doesn’t matter as much which end is up I suppose. You have to get somebody’s help to make sure you put the colored or more brightly colored side down on the plate so that it shows through. I don’t know how many people can see anything on this list but I can take a picture of my project and show it. I wouldn’t recommend lease for this project. You also have to cut the material a little bigger than the plate to make it set properly. You have to count for the roundness or squareness of the plate/tray. Perhaps I could doa last Sunday on this project. I had a lot of help from sighted people when I was learning and I’m not exactly a patient person but I was able to replicate this at home amazingly. You can too!

Since our cats name is Hodge, the family refers to our house as the Hodge Lodge. So your dictate and or typing wasn’t too far off. Must’ve been getting vibes from our cat. LOL

Ericka Nelson