[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Fwd: upcoming class, Uncle Sam or Aunt Samantha Gnome

Mikki Compton mikki.mousey7 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 19 07:35:24 UTC 2021

On Mon, Apr 19, 2021 at 12:15 AM Cathy Flesher via NFB-Krafters-Korner <
nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org> wrote:

> Begin forwarded message:
>
> > From: Cathy Flesher <catherine5515 at hotmail.com>
> > Date: April 19, 2021 at 12:28:14 AM EDT
> > To: Cathy Flesher <flowersandherbs at gmail.com>
> > Subject: upcoming class, Uncle Sam or Aunt Samantha Gnome
> >

> > Class name, Uncle Sam or Aunt Samantha Gnome
> > Craft type, miscellaneous
> > Instructor, Renae A
> > Class format, zoom
> > Class date, June 9
> > Class time, 7:30 p.m. Eastern
> > Sign up deadline, May 31
> >
> > Class description:
> > Make a patriotic gnome made from a pair of socks.
> > Skills needed:
> > Gluing, cutting and creativity.
> > Supply list:
> > ·         1 pair socks in blue, red or white
> > ·         small dowel
> > ·         fake fur strip in color of choice
> > ·         yarn for hair and beard/mustache
> > ·         stuffing
> > ·         small stars, liberty bells or other patriotic decorations like
> buttons, appliques or party decorations)
> > ·         dried beans
> >

> > Sign up here!

> Facebook page:
> Krafters-Korner
> <https://www.facebook.com/pages/NFB-Krafters-Division/269246643109571Krafters-Korner>
> Blog http://krafterskorner.org/
> NFB-Krafters-Korner:
>
> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfb-krafters-korner_nfbnet.org/mikki.mousey7%40gmail.com

Hi, just a few questions. What size dowel do we need? For example 12 inch
dowel or smaller? Also what type of sock do we need to provide? For example
crew knee-high etc. and what thickness do the socks need to be? Thank you
for all your assistance with this,Mikki