[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Polymer Clay

Valerie Alcaraz snowflake9587 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 20 19:29:50 UTC 2021

It’s probably no better or worse than someone using nail polish remover or painting their nails with polish inside. At most, you bake it for under 30 minutes. So, baking it in the toaster oven outside is probably sufficient. I’ve baked it indoors and haven’t had too much of an issue as long as I have doors or windows open to get a breeze. if anything, I am more sensitive to the aforementioned nail polish or nail polish remover fumes.