[NFB-Krafters-Korner] BLTS braille transcribers

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Thu Apr 29 14:17:14 UTC 2021

I don't remember who recommended BLTS to me, but thank you very much.

I bought yarn and instructions for a knitting project and was all excited
about it, only to discover that it was all charts.  I tried a few ways to
translate the charts into something usable myself, but couldn't.I got an
estimate from BLTS and had them do the work.  There were 22 charts, and it
cost me $42 for a very nice braille book of patterns.  They say anyone can
buy the book from them now.  A digital braille copy is only $10.

Their website is bltsinc.org.  I went there and didn't see my book yet, but
I did see a lot of other knitting and crochet books, as well as many other
kinds of books.

So thanks.  It worked out real well.

Tracy