[NFB-Krafters-Korner] whatcha making

Lindsey Henson lindseynhenson95 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 29 15:17:48 UTC 2021

I'm working on some jewelry. I make bracelets, necklaces, and earrings. I'm
sad to hear about the rainbow bracelets as I just started making rainbow
pride necklaces and bracelets in anticipation of Pride month and because
I'm a member of the lgbt community. I make other jewelry too though with
neutral colored beads that match all outfits. I include a variety of charms
including Braille ones. I'll post more about my pieces on the first of the
month as I'm trying to sell some pieces.
Lindsey