[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Circular dishcloth and more

Bernice Bird bernice.j.bird at gmail.com
Fri Aug 6 00:53:05 UTC 2021

Hi Krafters,

I am really excited about this project. I have a dishcloth book that has 3
circular cloths in them, and for all of the time I have had it, it has
buffaloed me. So, a couple of months ago I got over it and made one. I was
so happy when it actually came out as a circle. I did some playing around,
and you could make this smaller getting a coaster out of it, or making it
with bigger needles and different yarn, and making it a tree skirt. Like
many patterns, you just have to adjust the numbers.

There are a couple of new concepts in the pattern, but I promise they aren't
difficult.

The first circle I made was in red, white and blue variegated. Variegated is
suggested, but of course not required. You could also alternate using a
variety of colors.

I'm looking forward to having all of you in this class.

Bernice Bird
NFB NEWSLINE Outreach Coordinator
NFB of New York State, Inc.