[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Circular dishcloth and more

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 6 03:57:38 UTC 2021

Hey Berniece, could you message me in an email privately and explain how to set things up so you can do it with different colors? I would like to do that but not quite sure how to go about it. It seems easy enough to alternate rose how would you do it like if you were doing a checkerboard? I have theories but I’ve never tried any of it so thanks for the help!

My husband promised me I could buy a toy after the condo closes. He bought some ham radio thing I’m a Bob so I’m going to get a real pattern book for dish cloths from NBP. I thought I saw them there last week. Otherwise does anyone know what kind of craft books are at the braille superstore in Canada?

Ericka Nelson