[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Are you ready?

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Fri Aug 6 03:09:58 UTC 2021

Friday night class,  got your supplies & glue ready? We need to get some of
those clothes pins preassembled.  For those who have the Jar Aleene's Tacky
glue you can use your finger to spread the glue and for those who might be
nervous abut getting the glue on your fingers, don't get worried as you can
use one of the wooden clothes pins to get the glue on the clothes pin.  The
glue washes off with warm water or just a damp paper towel.  If you plan on
using the Bottle Tacky glue you can use the opening applicator  to apply the
glue.  This glue works well,, but a little thinner type of glue, b but works
well.

If you plan on using Elmer's glue, all I can say, "Good Luck"!

Joyce Kane

Kane Kids Shop

 <https://www.etsy.com/shop/KaneKidsShop?ref=shop_sugg>
https://www.etsy.com/shop/KaneKidsShop?ref=shop_sugg