[NFB-Krafters-Korner] leaving

Bernice Bird bernice.j.bird at gmail.com
Mon Aug 9 17:29:28 UTC 2021

You know you don't have to be a NFB member to be on the list don't you?
Sorry you are leaving. Myself, I am staying a member of the organization,
but I've decided NFB is taring my family apart, and I'm not going to
participate any more. I am staying active with this list though. I've
learned and taught. Both things I enjoy.
Bernice