[NFB-Krafters-Korner] leaving

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 9 18:09:09 UTC 2021

I want you to know that I am here for crafting reasons only.

I don’t follow
/agree with either organized blind group. I am here and on other lists just to ejoy hobbies i tried to learn from the sighted but didn’t succeed in or help finding resources. I am sad that you are leaving. My husband doesn’t like me on the NFB lists as he isn’t to happy with the organization either. I went through life alone without help from other blind people and it didn’t work out well. To me the list members are people, not NFB members.

Ericka Nelson