[NFB-Krafters-Korner] leaving

rhcwilliams rhcwilliams at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 9 20:48:45 UTC 2021

Hi, Cindy,Miss Ruth here. I'm a member of the Survivors' Taskforce Communications and Engagement Branch, and I'm so sorry to hear about your negative experience. I don't mean to cause you any additional distress, but would you mind sharing what is troubling you specifically about the handling of the SAFE fund? I can share your comments with the group leaders, and maybe we can change things for the better.Even though I'm part of the Taskforce team, I, too, have been troubled by the way things have been done. I've shared my concerns with the powers-that-be, buy have yet to receive a response.Please let me know if I can be of any help.Take good care,Miss RuthSent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: slery via NFB-Krafters-Korner <nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org> Date: 8/9/21  1:03 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: Terri Nettles via NFB-Krafters-Korner <nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org> Cc: slery <slerythema at gmail.com> Subject: [NFB-Krafters-Korner] leaving It is with a sad heart that I am leaving the NFB. I have struggled over how things have been handled recently and the official responses coming from the national office, as well as the talk among members. The handling of the "SAFE" fund has caused me great distress and I must now officially leave the organization. I am happy to remain friends with anyone regardless of their affiliation with the organization and you are free to reach out to me personally off-list as I am leaving the NFB lists as well.Cindy_______________________________________________NFB-Krafters-Korner mailing listNFB-Krafters-Korner at nfbnet.orghttp://nfbnet.org/mailman/listinfo/nfb-krafters-korner_nfbnet.orgDivision Website:  http://www.krafterskorner.orgFacebook page:  https://www.facebook.com/pages/NFB-Krafters-Division/269246643109571Krafters-Korner Blog http://krafterskorner.org/"Follow NFB Krafters Korner on Twitter: Our Handle is @craftingblindDon't have a Twitter account? You can still follow Krafters Korner on Twitter. Go to: Twitter.com/craftingblindTo unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for NFB-Krafters-Korner:http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfb-krafters-korner_nfbnet.org/rhcwilliams%40yahoo.com