[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Craft Hangout Reminder

ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 3 02:27:57 UTC 2021

Come one, come all to our craft hangout!  It officially starts at 5:30P.M.
ET.  Bring along those Christmas projects that need more of your attention
and visit with us! We chat a lot and laugh even more but you just might
have some time to get some work done.  Grab up that telephone, get
comfortable and dial: Chat number  667 770 1685

Access Code:614 370#

This is a relaxed time to meet new folks and grow friendships.  We do look
forward to visiting with you Friday, December 3.

Merry Christmas!

Tammy