[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Craft Hangout Reminder

ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 10 02:38:22 UTC 2021

Well, here we go again.  December 10 at 5:30P.M. ET is our time of crafting
on our Christmas projects.  Come join in on the call and enjoy some good
fellowship.  If you have questions, we just might have an answer to help
you.  All you have to do is dial the Chat number  667 770 1685

Access Code:614 370#.

I will be running late but I will check in when I get back home.  If you
are all done chatting, crafting and/or hanging out before I join, I'll just
wish you a Merry Christmas now!  Hope to visit with you on Sunday for all
the fun with our Christmas party.  Jill should be sending that out soon so
you won't miss it.

Blessing to ALL!!

Tammy