[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Favorite him: should have gone to the advent list but I screwed up.

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 5 02:40:53 UTC 2021

https://youtu.be/lQbV8xlib6I

This is the song “Mary’s boy child“ done by harry Bellafonte. I have lots and lots of fun memories of Christmases and decorating the house waiting for the amazing day to come. I think the record most requested was the harry Bellafonte Christmas. My grandmother did not appreciate us singing grandma got run over by a reindeer when that
 came out.

We have the tree up but not decorated. We’re going to decorate tomorrow. I’m watching “it’s a wonderful life“.

Ericka Nelson