[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Charity Roll Call

SHELLEY SCHUETT shelleyschuett at telus.net
Mon Dec 27 01:09:59 UTC 2021

It's almost the end of December and now that Christmas is over it's time for
me to get back to work. I'm getting together our donation numbers for the
month of December, so now is the time for you to report any donations you
made this month. So please write me at shelleyschuett at telus.net
<mailto:shelleyschuett at telus.net>  and let me know

1.       If you bought and donated any items

2.       2 if you hand crafted any items

3.       3 what organizations you donated to

4.       4 if you volunteered your time at an organization

5.       Also you may include pictures of your crafted items.

6.       If there is an item for a charity you would like to learn to make
let us know or if you have a project that you would like to teach that would
be good for a charity project let us know. This would make for some great
classes because it's time to get some new classes on the calendar.

Did you know some of the most common items that are recycled in crafting
are, toilet paper and paper towel rolls, card board, egg cartons, wine
corks, junk mail, and wrapping paper.