[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Badger at large NFB chapter requested speaker for January 6, 2022 at 7 PM CST

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 27 20:07:48 UTC 2021

I heard this rumor that everybody was really good last year and got some nice crafting supplies. Since Christmas is passed don’t you think Santa isn’t watching. Here’s your opportunity to share the specialness crafting gives your heart all year around.

Thursday, January 6 with only a 10 minute time commitment. We meet at 7 PM CST. Contact Kimberly if you’d like to speak. her at +1 (920) 809-5422

I will be there as well so please don’t feel weird about talking to strangers.

Ericka Nelson