[NFB-Krafters-Korner] December Charity Donations

SHELLEY SCHUETT shelleyschuett at telus.net
Fri Dec 31 14:46:36 UTC 2021

December Charity Donations

Outstanding stats for this month. I love all the participation. This month
there was 109 hand crafted items and 6 miscellaneous items donated. If
you're wondering what some of the items received this month were as follows
crafted items it was baby hats, hats, scarves,mittens, and cards. All these
items were given to 8 organizations. They were Knit for Kids World Vision
Canada, St. Rose Catholic church, Operation Gratitude, Cards for Kindness,
Friends of Pine Ridge Reservation, Denver Chapter of the NFB for a fun
raiser, Warm up America and a NFB family in need.

If you have any donations to report for January you can send them to me at

Shelleyschuett at telus.net <mailto:Shelleyschuett at telus.net>

Did you know any questioned asked to me when I'm counting will be answered
with louder counting