[NFB-Krafters-Korner] FW: [Caring & Sharing] December Charity Donations

terrypowers59 at gmail.com terrypowers59 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 31 19:32:26 UTC 2021

Look what the Caring and Sharing group has done this month!

We need some more members to join the group, in 2022!

Even if you donate to a charity of your choice, instead of the charity, of
the month, make yourself, known!

We want to show how much charity work we did, in the last year, at the 2022
convention!

How about a resolution to help more charity foundations!

Terry Powers

Board member

Member of Caring and Sharing