[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Happy New Year

krafters.division.president at gmail.com krafters.division.president at gmail.com
Fri Dec 31 18:27:56 UTC 2021

Believe it or not, here we sit at the end of another year.  I want to say
"Thanks!" to all of those that taught a class this year.  Without your
help, we would not have learned so much.

Now as we get ready to turn the page and move into a new year, what will
that bring us?  I sit here with a brand new calendar with lots of open
spaces in it.  Who would like to step up and share a fun project with us?
You can teach a class by Email, telephone or Zoom.  You can also teach solo
or with a partner.  If you want a partner, I am available or ask someone
else.

Once you decide on a project to teach, just contact me and we can get it
scheduled.  The next step is to complete a class proposal form.  If you
want some help, just ask.

If you are interested in Beginning Crochet, Loom Knitting or Needle
Knitting, you are in the right place. If you want to move into Advanced
Crochet, you are in luck. If you want to learn many ways to create
beautiful Needle Knitted dish cloths, Dixie can surely hook you up.  Lol!

If you know how to do yarn crafts and just want to give back to your
neighbors, come join the Caring & Sharing class.  You can make a difference
in the lives of others!

Do you love jewelry? Smile!  You can make your own or make it for friends.

Cooking seems to be a dyeing craft.  If you have skills you want to learn,
come join us.  I bet someone in the group can teach you what you want to
know.

Recently, I tossed out a question about Hand Sewing a quilt square each
month.  This should be coming to your in box soon. Stay Tuned!

Ok, WOW!  That is a lot of questions and opportunities!  In order to take
advantage of all of these classes, hop into your favorite browser and go to
krafterskorner.org/calendar.  This will show you the times for each of
these classes.  Enter on the link and sign up for as many of these classes
as you want.  If you need any assistance with this, please ask.

If you have other crafts that you want to learn, please ask about it.  We
will try to get a class together for it. This Division is all about you and
what you want to learn!

On Monday evenings, Jill offers a time to chat about crafts.  This has been
a time to share a small project, play Trivia, share ideas about all kinds
of craft topics. We have even had speakers join us.  This is a time that is
open to you whether you are a member or not.  If you have an idea for a
small project, topic or speaker, contact Jill.  If you just want to
participate in this event, it is easy.  Join us by telephone.  Jill sends
out an email that provides the topic and telephone number.  If you miss the
email and need the telephone number, go to our web site.  The Chat number
is listed there for your convenience.

On Friday evening, I offer the Craft Hangout.  This gives us a time to work
on individual projects, ask questions and/or just grow friendships.
Believe it or not, we chat for hours, so you can join us at any time after
5:30P.M. ET.  You don't have to be a member to participate in this event.
We laugh more than anything, so come join the fun!

Now that I have written this novel and set those crafting ideas to swirling
around in your head, lets move into 2022 by filling up the calendar,
signing up for classes, joining as a member and best of all, have a
wonderful New Year!!

Happy Crafting!

Tammy