[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Addi-clicks warning

terrypowers59 at gmail.com terrypowers59 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 6 16:37:11 UTC 2021

I love my Denice sets!
I also knit tight, but, nock on wood, have never had my needles come apart!
Out of 2 full sets, a partial set and a set of large cables, for blankets, I
have only had one tip and one cable, get damaged.  Denice allows  you to buy
in sets or individual pieces.
The pieces screw together.  You have to press on the needle tip and screw or
unscrew.

Terry