[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Welcome to New Members

krafters.division.president at gmail.com krafters.division.president at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 20:15:17 UTC 2021

I understand that we have some new members.  That is so exciting!  Welcome
to each of you!!

I know you are sitting back, trying to figure out how all of this works.
How did I know that? Well, I was new here too.  Lol!

Here are a few helpful tips.

This listserv is where you can introduce yourself

ask questions

advertise craft items for sell on the 1st & 15th of each month

advertise a class you have scheduled with me

Share ideas for a class you would be interested in taking

*I'm sure there are a few other things but those are the big ones.

I do ask *Everybody* to stay on the topic of crafting.  If you do send
something to the list that happens to be "Off topic", please just put "OT"
in the subject field.  If the topic gets changed, PLEASE! PLEASE! Change
the subject to reflect the new topic.  Yeah, I'm the Email Police and I
don't like writing tickets.  I'm also a learner and don't want to miss
something I could learn.   Bla, bla, bla! You all know the rest of that
speech.  Smile!

If you need to know anything about the schedule, go to our web site

www.krafterskorner.org <http://www.krafterskorner.org>

Besides classes we have 2 chats a week.  Jill holds a Craft Chat on Monday
evening at 7:30P.M. EST   Jill does a nice job of having something craft
related for us to learn.  The last Monday, we have a book discussion.
Terri Nettles is leading our book discussion this month.  If you would like
to lead a discussion on a craft related book, just email me at

Krafters.division.president at gmail.com
<mailto:Krafters.division.president at gmail.com>

The 2nd chat is on each Friday evening, starting at 5:30P.M. EST.  The
purpose of this chat is to get together, set aside a time to work on your
own project and even toss out a question you may have about a craft or
project.  The best part is growing friendships.  I am the hostess of this
chat.  You come when you can, stay as long as you want and pop out when you
want.  This is a family friendly chat, so if you know of younger crafters,
they are always welcome!

If I missed anything or just did not answer your questions, just let me
know.

Take care!

Tammy