[NFB-Krafters-Korner] My Schedule and Contact

Cathy Miller guillcat at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 14:30:29 UTC 2021

Friends,

I am so addicted to crafting that I infuriate myself sometimes.  Once again
I am over my head in crafts and craft-related projects.  Due to job-related
commitments  I find myself in the position of backing out of unfinished
projects.  Reading posts is always the first thing to go.  I'll try to honor
the dates already on my calendar, but I can, for the foreseeable future, no
longer read every post on the mail list.  If you want to contact me, please
use my email address directly.  All of my KK list mails go into a separate
folder which I will not be checking.  I do still receive posts from the I O
lists in my Inbox along with mail addressed to me at guillcat at gmail.com
<mailto:guillcat at gmail.com> .  Please do not hesitate to email me off list.

I will be around and will catch you  when I can.  I will also be doing a
limited amount of crafting in the evenings   for relaxation; it's just no
longer a way of life.

Blessings,

Cathy Miller Who Would Rather Be Crafting