[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Herrschners Seeking Accessibility

hosbornejr at gmail.com hosbornejr at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 15:48:00 UTC 2021

Good Morning Cathy M. and our fellow crafters, hey, Cathy, this is great news.
If any group can help a company with accessibility, it is ours.
My Mom did business with this company for many, many years, and, never, ever had a bad word or experience with them.
I gotta get moving on lowering my yarhn stash, ay Terry P?