[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Inkleweaving and card/tablet weaving

Nadia Gaspard nxg1719 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 17:58:49 UTC 2021

Hi everyone,
Does anyone on here inkleweave or card/tablet weave? I have a class coming up for it and need to find a loom for it. Not sure what loom to get so any suggestions would be great. I want to be able to do both inkleweaving and card/tablet weaving on it. Also, any suggestions for how to keep the strands organized? I know with card weaving, I can put Braille on the cards, but what about inkleweaving? I hope y’all know what I’m talking about :D Thank you for any suggestions y’all might have!
~Jewel in Las Vegas

Sent from my iPhone